The Right Environment
Cherokee County is growing as a welcoming location for White Collar businesses and professionals. With a growing population, vibrant community, skilled workforce, access to the world’s markets, and real estate to suit any need, Cherokee County offers the right environment for business success.
- Georgia ranks 8th overall on CNBC’s list of America’s Top States for Business in 2008, 9th for Costs of Living and 16th for Costs of Doing Business
- Low operating costs
- Located approximately 35 miles north of the city of Atlanta and is part of the metropolitan Atlanta area
- Cherokee County Regional Airport for private jets
- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, one of the busiest airports in the world, a short drive south
- Well-educated and available workforce: 47% of residents have obtained undergraduate and graduate degrees and 100% of white collar commuters to white collar jobs want to stay home
- Access to Higher Educational Institutions including Chattahoochee Technical College, Reinhardt University, Kennesaw State University
- Numerous resources for living with great proximity to lakes, the most used mountain biking trails in the U.S., a newly planned multimillion county aquatic center, a top 10 nationally ranking golf course, excellent access to healthcare with the presence of Northside Hospital
*2010 population of the 11-county primary labor shed area is nearly 2.4 million, with an additional 300,000 plus in North Fulton County. Population is expected to grow 13.6% and 12.5%, respectively, through 2015. Based on new U.S. Census data information and the population is expected to grow 13.6% and 12.5%, respectively, through 2015 based on current projections from Decision Data Resources (DDR).