One Innovation Way Woodstock, GA 30188
Circle of Friends is growing and looking for a couple of very important people to join its team, see below. If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com and put "Cafe Manager" or "Administrative Assistant" in the subject line.
Café Manager and Offsite Coffee Catering Coordinator
Circle of Friends is looking for someone who loves working with adults with disabilities and wants to make an impact on inclusion in Cherokee County through the café. Looking for a friendly, outgoing person to develop and maintain relationships with community members as an ambassador for Circle of Friends.
Position includes:• Managing the coffee shop in The Circuit
• Working with leadership to prepare for second location, Flourish Cafe
• Employee scheduling
• Inventory and supply orders
• Working on special projects with employees
• Managing growing offsite beverage service
• Social media promotions
• Ongoing employee training
• Interact with job coaches and support staff
• Work with vendors and select menu items
• Other duties as needed
• Experience working with adults with disabilities
• Reliability a MUST
• ServSafe Certified or ability to complete course and become certified
• Flexible schedule
• Love for people
• Ability to share the Circle of Friends mission with customers and visitors
Previous coffee shop and education or job coaching experience preferred
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you know someone who is a perfect fit, please share this with them!
Circle of Friends is growing, and we are looking for someone with excellent administration skills to join our team.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills listed below, but most importantly will have a heart for non-profit work and desire to promote inclusion for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Cherokee County and beyond.
• Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
• Newsletter design and distribution
• Publishing events and ongoing maintenance of calendar
• Graphic design via Microsoft products, Canva, or another platform
• Experience with (or ability to learn quickly) non-profit CRM for fundraising and communications
• Social media: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
The position is part-time and offers great flexibility. If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you know someone who would be a perfect fit, please share this with them!