Do you want to get paid for gaining real-world experience and networking with some of Cherokee’s top employers? Then the Cherokee Summer Internship Program may be the right fit for you! This competitive 6-week program is open to all rising high school juniors and seniors who are interested in taking their skills to the next level. Graduating seniors are also invited to apply.
Cherokee Summer Internship Program Benefits
- 6 weeks of paid, real-world experience
- Welcome orientation/employability skills
- An interactive work environment focused on mentorship
- Early exposure to a wide range of career pathways
- References for a job well done
- Invaluable, resume-building work experience
- A rewarding summer job close to home
- Alma Coffee
- Cherokee County
- Universal Alloy Corporation
How to apply?
Applications are no longer being accepted for the Summer of 2019.
The Cherokee Summer Internship Program is an excellent opportunity to become a partner in education and invest in our future workforce. To apply for the program as an employer, please fill out the application and email to email@example.com.